The projects can be registered solely and exclusively through the website www.globosat.com.br/roteiristas . Globosat shall not accept any other form of registration.
WHO CAN REGISTER A PROJECT?
Registration for the Workshop is restricted to those who participated in Robert Mckee’s STORY Seminar, held in Rio de Janeiro. Globosat employees do not participate in the process.
IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION REGARDING THE FORMAT, GENRE AND MEDIA FOR THE PROJECT?
Only the projects for fictional series for TV as its main media shall be analyzed. If the registered project does not fit this criteria, it will be automatically eliminated.
ACCESS FOR REGISTRATION
On the last day of Robert McKee’s Genre Seminar, each participant received na access password to register for the second stage of the 1st Globosat Screenwriters’ Development Program.
The password, which was sent to the participant’s e-mail, is the only way to access the site to register the projects. Once received, the password’s confidentiality is the sole responsibility of the participant of the event.
REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION
- Each screenwriter/participant may register only 01 ( one ) project.
- The projects shall be assessed, in English, by the international mentors. Each selected screenwriter/participants shall be responsible for the production of the English version of their respective project. Caution: when registering the project, it should be in Portuguese. Then, once selected, the screenwriter/participant must submit an English translation within the given term (see Item 7 below). Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the project’s disqualification. The selected projects shall be assessed by some of the best screenwriters in Hollywood: make sure your project’s translation is on par with your idea.
- The screenwriter/participant may or may not be associated to a production company. This will not influence the project’s selection.
- If the project was registered together with a production company, the production company’s representative must also sign the term of agreement available on the website.
- The screenwriter/Workshop participant commits to participating in three weeks of activities, from March 11 to 26, 2013, as described on item SCRIPT WORKSHOP STAGES/TERM/LOCATION/SCHEDULE on this site.
- The screenwriter/Workshop participant shall be entirely responsible for their accommodation, transport, meals and any and all costs resulting from their stay in Rio de Janeiro for the event.